The mission of The Brick Church School Parents’ Association (PA) is to foster a warm and inclusive community for all Brick families and to enhance the Brick student’s experience through family involvement.
This mission is multi-fold:
- Help to identify ways to advance Brick’s mission and core values through family engagement.
- Foster school spirit and community through activities and events for Brick students and families, including classroom celebrations, faculty appreciation initiatives, engaging speakers, community service opportunities, and other events.
- Advocate on behalf of Brick students and families.
- Act as an information liaison to strengthen the communication between the School and Brick families.
- Encourage and promote everyone’s potential to contribute without regard, including but not limited to: race, physical characteristics, ability, family structure, ethnicity, religion, age, economic status, sex, gender identity, gender expression, and sexuality.